- January 4, The Bird Calls, Live training Webcast
- February 1 @ 4:30 PST Petline on CFAX Radio,
- May 9, Wasatch Avian Education Society,
Salt Lake City, Utah
- July 26, The Bird Calls, Live training Webcast
- August 2nd @ 4:00 PST Petline on CFAX Radio,
- August 8-15, Association of Avian Veterinarians Conference,
- September 18th, Parrot Adoption & Education Program
- September 19th, Minnesota Companion Bird Club, Minneapolis/St. Paul Minnesota
- October 2, Phoenix, AZ (More info TBA)
- October 22-24, ISAZ/HAI Conference, Kansas City, MO
- October 23rd - 6pm Beak N’ Wings Kansas City, MO
- November 15, The Bird Calls, Live training Webcast
- December 12, Phoenix Landing, Northern Virginia
Rebecca K. O’Connor does lectures and workshops all over the country. Her lectures are in the lively style of her writing and she speaks to a variety of topics relevant to parrot culture including “A Happy Healthy Parrot in an Ever-Changing Life,” “Ten Things You Should Know About Owning a Parrot (But No One Ever Told You.)” and “Six Reasons to Have a Well-Behaved Parrot” and “The Sage on the Cage: 10 Things Parrots have taught me about better living.” Looking for a lecture or workshop? Contact Rebecca.
Check out a few of her PowerPoint presentations to get some idea of the content or remind yourself of the content in the lecture you attended.
Looking for a media kit for upcoming lectures and workshops? Find photos and bio here.